Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prepare to meet your God!

The Kingdoms of Heaven & Hell,  
and the Return of CHRIST 
by Angelica Zambrano 






For a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica was shown the Kingdoms of 
Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ.  She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked 
multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected Him, a Church that is mostly unprepared 
for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost, and an entertainment industry that even 
lures children to satan. She witnessed many of our esteemed cultural icons suffering in the Pit; 
singers, entertainers, and even a pope.  Angelica was also shown how the Kingdom of Heaven is all 
wonderfully prepared and ready, an unimaginable glorious place, where no evil exists. Though 
Jesus is ONLY coming back for a Holy People, and many of God's children will NOT be ready on 
that day, and will be left behind in a world that will fall apart.     www.DivineRevelations.info/23 
(From video Interview, originally in Spanish, Minimally Abridged, Location: El Empalme, Ecuador.)

Maxima (the Mother): 
My name is Maxima Zambrano Mora and we attend the "Casa de Oracion" 
Church in El Empalme.  We were fasting for 15 days, and crying out to 
God.  My daughter Angelica also joined us.  During those fifteen days of 
fasting, I was able to see beyond the natural, which I've never done 
before.  We were praying and fasting at the retreat, and even continued 
praying and crying out at home, waiting for God to speak to us. 
 The Lord gave us much encouragement.  Because of our trials, we were 
often ready to give up, but the Lord was there to help us.  He gave us Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me, 
and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not." My daughter 
had been emphatically requesting that from Lord, though I didn't know it at the time. 






Angelica (The daughter): 
My name is Angelica Elizabeth Zambrano Mora.  I am 18, 
and study at the "Colegio José María Velazco Ibarra", 
here at El Cantón, El Empalme, Ecuador.  I first accepted 
Christ when I was 12, but I told myself, "None of my 
friends were evangelicals and I felt strange amongst 
them", so I walked away from God, and lived a bad, 
terrible life.  But God pulled me out of there.  On, my 
15th Birthday, I was reconciled to the Lord, but I was still 
double-minded.  The Bible says (James 1:8), "A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways" and I 
was one of those persons.  My dad would say, "You don't have to be like that, it looks awful, it's 
wrong," but I would reply, "This is the way I am, and how I want to be, nobody has to tell me how I 
should be, nor what I should do, nor how I should dress, or behave." He would respond, "God is 
going to deal with you.  He is going to change you." 

During my 17 birthday, I came closer to the Lord.  On April 28th I came to Him and said, "Lord, I 
feel so bad, I know that I'm a sinner," and I told Him how I felt.  "Lord, forgive me.  I want You to 
write my name in the Book of Life and to accept me as Your child."  I repented and gave back my 
life to the Lord.  I said, "Lord, I want You to change me, to make a difference in me." I cried with 
all my heart, asking the Lord to change me.  But, as time passed by I felt no change.  The only 
difference was that I began to attend church, to read the Bible and to pray.  That was the only 
change in my life.   

Then, in August, I was invited to fast for 15 days.  I decided to join, but before entering I said, 
"Lord, I want you to deal with me here."  During the fast, the Lord was speaking to almost 
everybody, except me!  It was as if the Lord had not seen me, and that hurt.  I would pray, "Lord, 
aren't You going to deal with me?" I would cry alone and continue, "Lord, do You love me? Are 
You here? Are You with me? Why don't You speak to me like You do to everyone else.  You speak so 
many things to other people, even words of prophecy, but not me."  I asked for a sign that He was 
with me, and the Lord gave me Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great 
and unsearchable things you do not know."  I said, "Lord, did You just talk to me?” Because I heard 
His audible voice and had a vision of the words written in Jeremiah 33:3.   






I said, "Lord, is that for me?" I kept it to myself, while everyone else was testifying what the Lord 
had given them and what they had seen.  But I kept it secret and would only meditate on the words: 
"Call unto Me" means to pray, but what did "great and mighty things" mean?  I thought, "This can 
only mean heaven and hell." So I said, "Lord, I only want You to show me heaven, but not hell, 
because I've heard that it is a horrible place." But I then prayed with all my heart, "Lord if it is 
Your will to show me what You must, then do so, but change me first.  I want You to make a 
difference in me; I want to be different. 

When we finished fasting, there were trials and difficulties and sometimes I felt faint, unable to 
continue walking with the Lord.  But He gave me strength.  I started to hear His voice and know 
Him better.  We became good friends.  The Lord is our best friend, the Holy Spirit.  I told Him, 
"Lord, You are my best friend.  I want to know You better," and shared all my thoughts with Him. 
I prayed during all of August and then in November, a servant of the Lord came to our house and 
said, "May the Lord bless you." I replied, "Amen."  He then said, "I am here to bring you a message 
from God...you must prepare yourself, because the Lord will show you great and mighty things 
which you do not know.  He is going to show you Heaven and Hell because you have been asking, 
from Jeremiah 33:3."  I asked, "Yes, how did you know?  I haven't told that to anyone."  He 
responded, "The same God that you serve and praise, that very same God I also praise told me 
everything."  

Soon we began to pray.  Some sisters from our church, and others from my family were there with 
us praying.  But as soon as we started praying, I began to see the Heavens opened.  So I said, "I see 
the Heavens are opening, and 2 angels are coming down!"  The man said, "Ask them why they are 
here."  

They were tall and beautiful; with beautiful wings.  They were large and shining, and seemed 
transparent, brilliant as gold.  They wore crystal sandals and had on holy garments.  "Why are you 
here?" They smiled and said, "We are here because we have a task to carry out...We are here 
because you must visit Heaven and Hell and we will not leave until all of this comes to pass." I 
responded, “very well, but I only want to visit heaven, not hell."  They smiled, and stayed there, but 
did not say anything more.  After we finished prayer, I could still see them there. 

I also started to see the Holy Spirit; He is my best friend; He is Holy, He is omniscient; He is 
omnipresent!  I could see Him, transparent and brilliant at the same time; with a brilliant 
countenance, I could see His smile and His loving gaze!  I can hardly describe Him, because He is 
more beautiful than angels.  The angels have their own beauty, but the Holy Spirit is far more 
beautiful than they are!  I could hear His audible voice, a voice full of love, a passionate voice.  I 
just can't explain His voice; a voice like lightening, yet at the same time He would say, "I am with 
you." so I would strive to continue walking with God, even as trials surrounded us.  We were going 
through very difficult moments, but victorious ones at the same time.  I said, "Lord, let Your will be 
done."  I continued to notice the angels even at school, and in my classes.  I was so happy, so full of 
joy because I could actually see them!   

The servant of the Lord, who visited my house, told me to prepare myself, because I was going to 
see Heaven and Hell.  But he also told me something difficult.  He said, "You are going to die." It 
wasn't easy when I heard this.   

"How am I going to die? I'm so young", I asked.  He replied, "Don't worry about anything, 
everything God does is perfect, and He will bring you back to life, so you can testify about Heaven 
and Hell, which is what the Lord wants all of us to know about." I said, "Amen, but will I be run 
over by a car, how will I die?"  Ideas came rushing into my mind, but the Lord told me not to worry, 
everything was under control.  I said, "Thank You, Lord!"  

On November 6th, after I returned home from school, the Angels were still with me, even while 
praising the Lord.  They would not speak to me; all they would say was, "Holy, Holy, Holy, 
Hallelujah," giving glory, honor and praise to our Heavenly Father.  The Holy Spirit was there 
along with the angels and I would rejoice.  Many people say that the gospel is boring, but that is a 
big lie from the devil to keep people from searching for God's presence.  I also used to believe this, 
but after I met the Lord and the Holy Spirit, I know the gospel is not boring, it is the most beautiful 
experience you can have on Earth!   

I could see; play with, and even talk to the Holy Spirit.  But the angels would not talk to me, but 
they would praise the Lord.  I would say, "Holy Spirit come along with me to do this or that" and 
He would be there.  I could feel and see Him. 

I saw Him when He would rise to His feet, and would even prepare a seat for Him.  Although many 






can't see Him, He is here!  That relationship has continued, there's no reason to stop it, once you've 
experienced it…there's no way that I would withdraw.  When I consider where He pulled me out 
from, what I was before, I am so thankful for His mercy, for all His love toward humanity and 
toward me! 

On November 7th, when I was returning home, I heard a voice that said, "Be prepared, for you will 
die today," I knew it was the Holy Spirit because I could see Him.  I ignored His voice and said, 
"Lord, I don't want to die today!" But He repeated, "Be prepared, for you will die today!" This time 
He said it louder and with greater force.  I replied, "Lord, I know it's You talking to me; I only ask 
for a confirmation and after that, do with me as You will.  I'll do whatever You ask, I'll surrender, 
even if I'm afraid, because I know You are with me and You are real."  

I prayed, "Let that person you used before, bring me the message.  Let him be at my home this 
instant, before I arrive, and let him tell me that today I will die."  Now, somehow the Lord knows 
our past, present and future.  He knew what I would request of Him.  So when I arrived home, the 
servant of the Lord was already there. 


Click on link to Continue To Read "Prepare to meet your God!" 

No comments: